×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
The digital sumac
PG-13
210
0
0
450
1

swap_vert
In year 2053, the world witnessed the greatest technological innovation of the humankind. This invention is “the first deep mind VR land “ as it’s promised. It's the VR products that can be use while you were sleeping . You put on this device shape like a scientific helmet on and went to sleep. You will enter the world beyond real. Welcome to EDENGARD. In this world you could do whatever you want .but some are illegal,so that where it's born,my workplace, EDENGARD SPECIAL INVESTIGATIONS  DEPARTMENT. My name is John , John marston. I worked on this new case on the mysterious murder.oh!, i didn't tell you , you can DIE in this world and actually die in real life.

john take a chance to take the case and walk toward the bodie he checked it got poisoned by sumac the murder use sumac to kill him the body were pale and crooked and there were a noise on my back it 's the murderer he smacked my head I got knocked out and laid on a ground .the murderer drag my bodie to the room this room were dark and there only one light above my head the murderer tortured me till I died . The end.

 
favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X