×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
Reagan Assassination
G
296
0
0
784
1

swap_vert

President ronald reagan is one of the best president in united states.Before he became president of united states he used to be well known superstar 1960s.He is real conservative leader for american citizens because he did many good thing for american citizens and when he was alive he also be president trump's idol many of reagan's quote make trump want to become president.President ronald reagan served as the 40th president of united states in 1981to 1989 but there was something that make his career almost end in march 30 1981.

 when president reagan went to accosted and make speech at hilton hotel in Washington D.c there was a guy name John Hinckley Jr tried to assassinate president reagan by waited for president reagan to walk out of the hotel and wait for rhythem to shoot president reagan. President reagan got shoot in the middle of his breast he almost pass away by that time but thankgod that he survived.The guy name John Hinckley Jr turned to be perpetrator and must go to prison for about 20 years.John Hinckley said that he tried to assassinate president reagan becuase of he did not like president reagan.

  In my opinion i think that the guy name John Hinckley is just a puppet.The person who were behind this felonious assassination was george h w bush the vice president of president reagan.George h w bush was the member of skull and bone organization which is related to illuminati group.And his father also related to Nazi group in 1930.He was eagerly of power and would like to be president.There was a presuppose that the person who behind JFK assassination is also george h w bush not  Lyndon B Johnson.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X