×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Jimmy A.T.K. Bilok
    Jimmy A.T.K. Bilok
    Hello!

    I am an amateur writer currently in the process of developing a Sci-Fi Fantasy universe.

    What once began as a simple interest born from playing video games and roleplaying had grown into a passion I simply had to pursue. Small ideas became random short stories and characters started coming to life in an ever expanding world of my own creation. Now I am slowly working on my very first book that captures the lives of several of these characters.

    A bit more about myself. I used to make old school RPG games with simple software in my spare time. It was a chaotic outlet for my creativity that eventually led to the birth of the first universe I was working on for a long time. I also enjoy to read the works of others and the fantasy genre is naturally something I consider my favourite.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Character Short Stories
G
1.9K
0
0
1.8K
0

A short story series where I'll post several small stories, capturing a moment of a major character's life. They will all generally take place before the actual novel I'm working on.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X