×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Subjective Nordicist
    Subjective Nordicist
    My name is Henry and I am 16 year old teenage boy who likes other teenage boys. Hence the reason why I write the sort of stories I do. I don't write that much only when I get a sort of passionate feeling out of nowhere and begin to write continuously for hours about whatever I think would make a good story. So if you have similar interests or would like to collaborate I would be open and willing to receive and give help. Also I am not a Nazi I just have an infatuation with Nordic people and interested in that part of history.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Hitler youth
PG-13
6.3K
2
1
1.5K
2

swap_vert

Two boys with very different lives end up joining a brutal Hitler youth camp. One is a pure blooded Aryan that is blond, tall, and handsome who is enthusiastic about the future Fatherland. The other is the opposite being short dark haired and does not agree with the ideas of Nazism. By fate the boys find more in common than you would think. 

This story was written quite a while ago and I plan on finishing it. That is the reason why the writing format is not the best. May ruin your eyeballs but it will hopefully be worth it.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X