×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    HoldenKern
    HoldenKern
    Hello, random wonderful person that in some crazy way has found him or herself to stumble onto my profile. Welcome to the rabbit hole (we sell cookies in the back room).

    So, as you probably have guessed, I write. Alot. What I write about is pretty wide, but includes crime, action, adventure, something having to do with comic books, and then some.

    If you're looking for the headache of the century, read "Heroes' Fall". Clinically proven to cause drowning in his or her own tears after the end of chapter one.

    If you're looking for a way to lose the lunch you just digested, read "The Zombies take a Cab". Sure to make you rethink your life choices.

    And if you're looking for a funny and zany story about the good ol' superhero, read "Sketch"...which I actually don't have a stupid joke for her. Huh. That's a first.

    Anyways, that's pretty much what you'll find. Thanks for checking out my vitals, stranger!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Sketch: The Pencil and the Hero
PG-13
595
1
0
2.8K
0

Cole Mason was living a life. Not particularly normal, nor was it zany and out of control. He found his life to be a middle ground from a horror movie to downright cliche. 

His schedule was fairly stereotypical as well, for a 17 year old. Wake up, eat, go to school, come back, eat, go to bed. But he always managed to find time for the one thing he loved to do: draw comic books. Draw heroes, draw villains, and draw those people in between them...just like him. 

But all of that would change after he's nearly killed by a student he'd never seen before, and said kid starts following Cole everywhere, even going to the lengths of breaking into his house. 

Finally, Cole asks what the hell the kid wanted, and the sickly and thin boy answered with five words: I want to draw comics. 

And thus started a collaboration that would make a mark on pop culture like no other could at the time: rejuvenating the american comic book. 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X