×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Iggy
    Iggy
    I love to write fantasy, particularly sci-fantasy, while my favourite characters to write are typically demons, or vampires. I enjoy putting my characters through hell, and back, then a few more times around just to make sure they got the message. In general, though, as long as the setting is not just straight modern, I will probably be interested in at least seeing if we can brainstorm something up, if not actually getting into the thick of it and writing something up. I love to get to know new people, as well, which if we are going to be creative together, this is usually a good idea.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Wardens
R
5.8K
0
0
2.3K
0

The Wardens guard malevolent spirits, keeping them in check, and protecting them from those who would seek to use them. Recently, the previous generation of Wardens died, which followed a meteor shower that, unbeknownst to most, marked the birth of the new generation. Now, Neicia, Karlia, and Xhu must tackle their respective trials, and prove themselves pure enough, and strong enough to take up that which they were born to bear.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X