×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    annaeverson
    annaeverson
    Hi, my name is Anna Everson and I'm a certified content marketer and copywriter. I started my career in Toronto, but now I am working as a freelance copywriter in Cooksville, my hometown. I have experience creating persuasive blog posts, case studies, Email sequences and other stuff. I also tutor writing on Saturday mornings as well as teach an advanced writing class for middle school children one afternoon a week. I am a great fan of yoga and photography, almost all my free time I spend on the kitchen, cooking something special.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
My 3 steps to prosperity!
G
877
1
1
1.7K
0

1. Look in the Mirror – Looking inside was one of the greatest challenges I have ever faced. With the help of a personal coach, I weeded through all of the muck – all of the lies I had once believed, the things others told me about myself that covered all the good others had told me. At the time, I believed I was just an average individual with nothing very unique or special. I learned that I am special. I have gifts and experiences that others don’t. I had already worked hard to build two successful businesses. I was a leader. I had learned to connect. I learned that I had much to give!

2. Live Life Intentionally – I realized that if I was going to pull myself out of the horrific slump I was in, I had to make some choices. I had to be intentional with my time. I had to take time out to think long and hard. I had to reflect on where I had been and where I wanted to go. After much exploration, I knew that I needed to continue to be intentional with my choices so that I could grow.

3. Lift the Lid – John C. Maxwell talks about the Law of the Lid. He says that leadership ability determines a person’s level of effectiveness. I realized that I wasn’t very effective where I was at. I needed to extend my reach to those who could help me. I began meeting weekly with a new friend circle – a few ladies with whom intimate conversations could be held. They were older than me and one of them had a business similar to mine. I also started meeting with other local groups filled with professionals from many different industries. Before long, I grew exponentially!

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X