×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Hayley Micheals
    Hayley Micheals
    Not much to say. I'm twenty-four working full-time. I am an introvert, enjoy drawing even though I'm average at it. I'm a language lover and am obsessed with all things dragon related. I've been writing, albeit it's gotten much better and less cheezy, since I was about twelve and I have long burned those first writings. It was awful trust me, haha.

    I love reading romance, fantasy and fiction with a little mystery and YA on the side. Some of my favorite authors are JR Ward, KMM, Darynda Jones, Patricia Briggs, Sherrilyn Kenyon and Cassandra Clare.

    I'm always looking for feedback and other's thoughts on my work so if you like what I write or can think of ways I may improve please let me know. I welcome all messages that make me aware of any grammatical mistakes or spelling errors in any of my stories. I'm not shy.

    I've recently started writing here but I've been on FictionPress much longer and you'll find more of my writings there. Completed works as well as what I work on here.
    https://www.fictionpress.com/u/869771/

    Thank you fellow writers and happy reading!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Feeling of Free Falling
PG-13
4.2K
0
0
1.3K
1

swap_vert

For Kayla Morgan there is nothing shameful about falling for your teacher. She accepts the torrid passion growing between them and knows that he yearns for it too but there's a darkness in his eyes. He has painful secrets, hesitation over her and reservations about just how possible it is for their affair to survive but she's determined to prove just how strong she and they can be.

Ethan Mikkelsen is restless and needs a change. With this new school year beginning in a new town far from his trouble, he's planning on submersing himself in everything but his issues across the country. He doesn't get far though when a girl catches his eye and he can't help but think she sees everything he's trying to hide. He has no time for a relationship, not with his mounting problems and especially not when that same girl sits three seats back from the front of his class.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X