×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Tayzeebug
    Tayzeebug
    Vitals:

    Name: Taylor

    Age: 19

    Grade: University

    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

    Work in the works: Elphame

    Elphame:

    Though I may be new to this site, this novel has been burning away at my mind for years. I've got journals dedicated to this baby, so you can be sure that it'll be well-thought-out and eventually completed. I plan to release a new chapter once a week. Longer ones may take a week and a half. It really depends on when I'm happy with the finished product. But rest assured, I'm dedicated to this project.

    "Elle stopped believing in fairies when she was a little girl, but when her sister is kidnapped by goblins, she discovers a world she didn’t know existed; a twisted and morbid world inhabited by malevolent creatures. With the help of the mysterious Jack, she’ll need to gather her courage and save her sister, before it’s too late."
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Elphame
PG-13
1.2K
0
0
694
0

swap_vert

Elle stopped believing in fairies when she was a little girl, but when her sister is kidnapped by goblins, she discovers a world she didn’t know existed; a twisted and morbid world inhabited by malevolent creatures. With the help of the mysterious Jack, she’ll need to gather her courage and save her sister, before it’s too late. 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X