×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Is it a Crush or True Love
PG-13
743
0
0
1.5K
1

swap_vert

Oh hey, there some of y’ all may be wondering who I am. My name is Imunique Adams, as of right now I’m 17 years old. I live in San Diego, California. I live with my mom, 5 brothers; Jake, Kyle, Dillian, London, and Chris. I love my family but sometimes they can be a lot. Oh, and I almost forgot something my CRUSH, who is the school's bad boy.


The schools bad boy Armani. He does it all skips, drinks, parties, and my least favorite smokes. Although he may do the things I don't like he is never mean to anyone without a reason. Now the only thing in my way is his snobby soon to an ex when he finds out she cheated on him with his enemy Lorenzo.


Now let's just see how all this goes on the first day of school with my new look and new but positive attitude. Will he finally notice me? Or will he forever be a crush that will crush my heart?


The reason they call them crushes is that they will just end up crushing you. Now that's the difference between love and a simple crush.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X