×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    TheSecretDrawer
    TheSecretDrawer
    Likes: Anime, Manga, Reading, Yaoi, Vanilla, Drama and stuff.

    My mind is occupied by boy x boy imagination and stories (ROMANCE). Well, most of the time. I'm really trying my best to do a girl and boy romance for the mean time. :)
    It will be a great privilege for me to help any of you so let's be friends! :)

    I also love to participate in contests! Please inform me if you see one you think I might do. Thaaanks :D Thou, there is a great possibility that my entry can have some boy x boy romances or such. I can't help it. xD
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Dreams of the Night
PG-13
4.1K
0
0
3.0K
0

People said that dreams are interpretation of one's inner desires, fear, delusions and illusions. Is it true? Nobody knows.

A complete incomplete family. Amber Micheals is an only child. Having both mother and father. In today's society, Amber can be considered as a lucky teen age girl having both parents still together. You can't judge a book by it's cover. Amber is maltreated by her parents. expecting only the best for her. their way of discipline can cause serious injuries. As if her life does not still have enough drama, Amber will find herself in midst of different guys who (fall?) for her and other acquaintances that caused the silence of her school life to be broken.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X