×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    RitikaVerma
    RitikaVerma
    ◾| Hey Guys!  I'm a Wattpad Author with the same Username- lily97000. If you're also there, we can meet and be good friends.

    ◾| I'm new to Penana, just joined some minutes ago, that's why I'm nervous about writing here, but I'm sure I'll make some very good friends here and earn myself few honest readers for my books very soon! 

    And maybe we'll end up sharing the same interest of books and reading! Who knows! 

    ◾| People loved reading my books on Wattpad, I gained kinda enough recognition there in short time but I'll not raise my expectations high here since anything can happen in a new platform. Woah, I'm seriously nervous lol. 

    ​⭐|◾Things about Me ◾|⭐

    ✴| 18 year girl, typical tomboy and a huge nerd, but without glasses! 

    ✴| Pre-medical student. 

    ✴| Preparing for medical entrance, versed in household work, loves cooking and writing so much. 

    ✴| Aspiring to be a successful neurologist.

    ✴| Great Fan of Sherlock Holmes and Augustus Dupin novels!

    ✴| My first book "For His Sake" is going to be published on this platform soon! I'm just editing some stuff here and there.

    ✳|  Please check out my new book "Half Hope, Half Love"

    It followes the plot and sequence of Unrequited Love with a quirk of humor and inevitable frustration bordering the characters.

    ✳|  It would mean a lot to me and I am always open for your feedbacks and suggestions. Thank you! ❤

    ⏩| If for some reason you are unable to find my completed works here, you can find them with the same names on Wattpad. 

    ?| Anyways... Have a nice day, fellow stranger there! I wish brownies fall from sky on your way home!
    ​​​​​​
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Half Hope, Half Love
PG
15.5K
22
8
6.7K
2

"Let me go, Heath. You know it's wrong." I whispered, as he shifted himself closer towards me. 

"What's wrong with me hugging you?"

I took a deep breath. "You just got cheated on by my sister who you were about to marry in some weeks! Not to mention, you loved her so much you fought against your whole family to marry her. Is that enough of a reason now?"

With that being said, he left me abruptly and I could feel him still standing behind me. "You just have to mention that now, don't you? When I'm trying to cope up with the truth?"

"It's the truth. You really were getting married to-"

"Is that the reason you're leaving me?!"

I frowned. "What?"

"I was going to marry Kiara. You didn't like it-"

"Why wouldn't I like it if you'd marry my sister?!" I yelled, my own temper rising at his random observation. 

"It's simple. You were jealous."
  
                               ___________ 


Eight years working your butt off for someone you love, only to watch them fall in love with your own sister and propose a marriage by your help, is not something everyone have guts for, to do. 

Follow the journey of Heath Evercrest and Hazel Scarlett, as Hazel struggles to put up with her employer's sudden unexpected odd request, while her own heart threatens to betray her sooner or later, in her own quest.

                             ____________


•| Awards won on Wattpad:
#Winner of Galaxy Diamond Awards 2019
#Winner of the "Best First Chapter" in Dazzling Spark Awards 2019
#3rd place winner of Rosie Awards 2019


~First Draft Published: 1st March, 2019

~Warning: Contains mature content/sexual themes in the later chapters. 

Copyright Ritika Verma © 2019

X