×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    gonearethestrangers
    gonearethestrangers
    Follow Kayla on Wattpad: gonearethestrangers and perpetual-

    Follow Kayla on Twitter: KaylaOnWattpad

    Ask Kayla a question on CuriousCat: https://curiouscat.me/KaylaOnWattpad

    Message Kayla on Kik: Lovatic_Writer

    Listen to the playlists that fuel Kayla's writing on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/1251682431?

    Check out the moodboards that inspire Kayla's writing on Pinterest: gonearethestrangers

    If you would like to add Kayla on Facebook and/or instagram, feel free to message her.

    If you have graphics or other types of digital media that you would like Kayla to see, please email her at [email protected]

    See more
At The Kiss Of Midnight
PG-13
41.2K
0
0
3.9K
0

Originally posted on Wattpad in 2015. Currently planning a rewrite. 

-------------


Banner Ramsey is a twenty-two year old, single guy with a life threatening secret. Banner is dying, but he hasn't told anyone, not even his family. With his estimated expiration date growing nearer by the second, Banner decides to live each moment like his last starting on New Years Eve. He's always wanted to plant a kiss on a girl's lips at the stroke of midnight on the Eve of New Years, but he has never managed to muster up the courage and confidence needed to do so. 
    
    With his new found carefree attitude, he kisses a girl who catches his eye because of her neon blue hair and, in contrast to her hair, bright red lips. Wanting nothing more than a slightly heated kiss at midnight, Banner willingly lets her slip through his fingers, expecting to never hear from or see her again. What if he does see her again at a concert that his younger sister practically drags him to? What if the girl he randomly kissed isn't a screaming fan in the crowds, but instead is the one the fans, including his sister, are screaming for? What if she, the girl with the blue hair and red lips, goes by the name of Demi Lovato?

------------

 The following theme(s) are featured in this work and may be triggering to some:
  - eating disorder/disordered eating thoughts and actions 
  - self-harm
  - suicidal thoughts and actions
  - emotional and verbal abuse


favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X