×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Ladydovah
    Ladydovah
    Hello everybody! My name is Brittney and writing is my absolute passion. I've been suffering from anxiety, depression and PTSD since I was a child and writing has always been a great distraction. Once I start writing, I'm completely focused on my book and it's characters and I really pour my entire heart and soul into my work. I have a few books released on mobile apps and websites and I wanted to join Penana to take it further. My biggest dream is to get a book published, I work really hard on my books and getting published would be a real dream come true. Anyway, I hope I get some followers and fans on here and I look forward to hearing from each and every one of you. Happy reading!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Temptation
R
16.1K
4
1
1.0K
0

Lana is a quiet girl with an asshole as a boyfriend until she meets Zev Shephard. Zev is smooth and mysterious and Lana gets caught in his sights. Can she resist the temptation of excitement or get lost in it?

This book is about realizing self-worth and that even if you love someone, a toxic relationship is dangerous and figuring out that you deserve better when you meet someone who treats you like a queen instead of a slave.

Author's note: Temptation will contain content that may be disturbing to some viewers such as but not limited to: Violence, Strong Language, Abuse, Sexually Explicit Scenes

Read at your own discretion. I hope you enjoy Temptation and I look forward to hearing from you all!

X