×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Renariri
    Renariri
    Firstly welcome all!

    I am not new to writing but everyone makes mistakes so don't be afraid to let me know. As well as I am highly open to new things. And can take requests. But my main genre is YA fiction. So let's read write and evolve together.

    Btw I'm a scorpio. Gang gang ♏
    See more
Accidental Magic
R
5.3K
0
0
738
0

swap_vert

Hermoine sat below the bridge, waiting with baited breath. Her honey chocolate brown eyes, misted with anxiousness. As she scanned the plane around her.

Hers legs had given out after she was shot with a hex in the back of her knee. Maybe being an Auror wasn't her smartest plan yet.

But after completing her eigth year she knew she had to do something. She didn't suffer the pain of the war to not have a future.

Hermoine knew she had been drugged. It was only a matter of time before the woozy, dizzing, drink settled in the pit of her stomach.

She needed to be more careful. If she made it out.

Sighing quietly, she could feel heat in her face. Her eyes were clouding. She held her wand as tightly as possible. Pressing herself flush against the cold, damp, viney, bridge wall.As her consiousness started to fade.

Black ebbing around the edge of her vision. Hermoine could hear someone mumbling around her. She shot at them hoping her hex wouldn't harm anyone helpful.

The mysterious figure yelled. Jumping to back away from the weak hex. Letting out a string of angry curses. Coming way closer, faster than Hermione's brain could proccess.

"Stay back!" Hermoine whispered. Hoping it was loud enough to make a difference. Even her hearing had gone to hell.

What had she even been drugged with? If the warmth in her body and the pull of sleep was any inclination. In her current state of mind she didn't know.

Darkness swallowed her consiousness whole and she fell asleep. Nothing more on the brain.

~~~~

Hermoine woke suddenly. Blinking the sleep out her eyes. Thus getting an amazing view of an arse. Well a painted one.

How distasteful. Hermoine was convinced whomever found her was a pervert.

Blinking hard rapidly. Hermoine hoped to clear her head of the fog still left behind, from whatever she had consumed.

No such luck. Her throat was dry, and her eyelids were heavy. All she could focus on was the huge painting of the naked woman.

The painted women wasn't even facing the person who painted her. She was facing a man. A very tall man with jet black hair, and dark eyes. He smirked at whomever. Large slender hand against the woman's shoulder. He too was naked.

And if this was based off of real people. Hermoine would be afraid to meet the man. Well at least the monsterous part of him. Hopefully the artist blew that out of proportion.

Hermoine shook her head hoping to get it out the gutter. Shifting her stiff aching arms. The tight binding allowed no help. Her wrists were rubbed raw and her arms felt heavy, like lead.

She glanced around the room briefly her heart hammering. Accomodated with a sinking feeling of fear.

Her legs were free. She had been stripped from her arour garb. Placed in a satin white, lacy night gown, that felt cool against her skin. Which was hot, everywhere.

Hermoine though still slightly drugged. Had a pretty good idea of what she had been drugged with. And what kind of sick person had her binded against her own will.

An aphrodisiac. Which would explain her slightly muggy mind. And why the silk of this fabric, though so very cool. Was making heat pool between her legs. And the picture directly across from her, was giving her all kinds of mixed feelings.

The feelings were only getting worse. Hermoine pressed her legs together tightly seeking at least some friction. It wouldn't help to not have a clear mind.

The amount of slick she felt. Made her mind flutter with images of who would have made her so horny.

She bit back a moan, that'd be no help. Goodness it was hot. But her night gown; which barely covered a thing, was so cool. At least she could feel the lacy fabric which felt like knickers.

Thank goodness she had some sort of decency. But she could still see the points of her hard nipples below the soft tingly cool fabric.

Hermoine put her head back against a wall. Realizing she was on a futon, on the ground. Pressed against a cold, nude colored wall.

At least it wasn't an all white room, she thought to herself. Taking that in. The only other thing in this room, was a dresser on the far left, placed next to a door.An end table placed by the head of the futon, and a second door to the right.

Heat was starting to get unbareable. Hermoine regrettably wished someone would take her clothes off. Though it was a fleeting thought.

Just when Hermoine thought about getting off by grinding against the futon. The door on the right swung open.

The man from the painting walked in followed by Draco Malfoy. The very last person on the planet she expected to see.

And there were plenty of people who she could have thought up. That would still have been shocking.

But since Malfoy had disappered after hsi trial. She assumed he would have left the wizarding world or something.

He was never in the papers anymore. And frankly she hadn't heard his name uttered in years.

Hermoine gaped at him, his hair was shoulder length and touseld as if he no longer cared for it. Or just had a very good russle in bed. His shoulders were broader than she remembered. He stood taller and he filled his black three piece suit with muscle, that strained slightly against the fabric. His long legs and tight firm arse placed in a form fitting pair of slacks.

Hermoine caught herself from practically drooling when she noticed she was starting to pant.

No way was this stupid drug going to make her want to shag Draco fucking Malfoy. But gosh had his lips always been that shade of pink?

Hermoine could feel her stomach coil with want. The things he could probably do with that mouth.

Hermoine made a strangled moan in the back of her throat.

Don't get too excited. She chidded herself. Maybe he was a bad guy and she needed to tread lightly.

Hermoine squirmed under their unwavering gazes. Too hot men with smodering gazes looking at her.

Hermoine Know it all Jean Granger never even thought she could find herself in a situation like this.

Hermoine Granger. Hot and bothered. Stared down by two handsome men. Make that very bothered.

When had she even started looking at Malfoy like that anyway. It's not like he was unattractive but...

She could see something in the panting man's eyes change. Them twinkling with amusment.

"What do you want?" she whispered. Eyes never leaving those grey ones that glided against evey inch of her bounded body.

Oh no. Why would she think of it like that? Now she had to resist the urge to tug playfully at her bindings.

Which at this moment had her wrists burning from tugging and scratching.

This was stressful, though, she could tell the man with the dark eyes was practically undressing her. He wasn't actually doing it.

And where was her wand? She needed to be protected at all times. Though she did know a very small amount of spells she could do wandlessly. Very small amount of spells. And she couldn't even do them well. Like at all.

Auror training had been hard for her since it was a lot more physical then mental like she hoped it would be. The best part she did admit was the paperwork.

Which to her utter disdain, she found herself always helping Harry because of it.

Huffing furiously since she was ignored she spoke again. This time more confidently.

"Who are you? And what do you want!?" Hermoine fussed.

Her voice teetering on the edge of a whine. Very uncharacteristic of a normally level headed person.

But logic and reason in Hermoine was taking a seat on the back burner. Since she was too busy attempting to fight the fog of the drug.

The man with the dark brows laughed with so much force she felt her body shaking.

"Ah right. Little miss Granger. My name is Clyde. He flashed her an award winning smile with a set of pearly white teeth and dimples.

Cue Hermoine's body lighting on fire. Fuck he was hot. Her eyes slid towards the painting wonder if he could really hid that monster in his loose jeans.

He smirked once he caught where she was looking. "A fan of my art, I can see" he spread his arms out pointing towards the giant painting agianst the far wall.

Malfoy rolled his eyes and accioed a chair from somewhere outside the room and sat down looking over the painting. While shaking his head.

Now this all would have been a very interesting scene, except for the fact that when Clyde pointed at his painting his sleeve rolled up exposing his dark mark.

Which had faded quiet a lot simce the war was won but wasn't gone and would forever mar his skin.

Hermoine shuddered the effects of the drug put on the back burner. Yes, Malfoy had been there to help win the war at least to some extent. Which is why he was out and not in Askaban held in a cell with the other death eaters that were caught.

"Clyde" Hermoine called voice hard with fear but full of confidence.

He quirked a dark eyebrow having already sensed the change in her.

"Yes miss granger?" he smirked at her summoning his own chair taking a seat the door shutting and locking. But not a word was uttered and not a wand was in sight.

Hermoine's blood ran cold. "What do you want from me?" she asked again. Not letting her eyes break from him again. She trusted Malfoy a million times more than this man she's never meant and frankly is quiet unhappy to have met.

"Well if you must know. I am waiting for your buyer to stop buy and pick you up for the night" Hermoine stared at him for a very long time in complete silence.

Finally she turned and looked at Malfoy who said nothing. Not a word had left his pretty little mouth. His eyes were on her the second she looked at him.

He was hard to read, she didn't know what he had to say for himself.

"And what miss granger could you possibly be starring at?" Clyde asked showing off his straight line of gorgeous teeth.

She looked at him confused. Then back at Malfoy to see him "just walking through the door".

"Ah! Here he is" Clyde stood and walked to Malfoy taking his hand giving it a firm shake.

They exchanged pleasentries and spoke for a bit before Clyde turned them to hermoine.

"Gorgeous isn't she. Her hair is a bit wild but who doesn't like wild"

Malfoy blinked at her face blank. Then he turned back to Clyde and said something lowley.

Clyde looked utterly dumbfounded. And Malfoy sighed, mumbling too him and reaching in his back pcoket pulling out a check book.

Clyde looked astounded at the check ad Malfoy closed the distance between Hermoine and he. Using his wand to stand her up.

Her bindings altered into some sort of hand cuffs and he grabbed her and gently tugged her to walk. But her legs felt like jell-o the earlier heat returning full force when she caught a whiff of his scent.

Holy! He smelled like apples, forest, ink and parchment. Hermoine was caught and not only that the heat eminatted off of him like a radiator.

Gosh she wanted to shag Draco fucking Malfoy. How had he known she was even here. And she had too many question about what here was and rada, rada.

But first a blindfold was put over her eyes and she mumbled ungratfulness. When a deep huskey voice rumbled angrily in her ear.

"Bitch be careful what you say" is all he said. He pulled her tight against his body as to hold her up as they walked.

He said thank you to who she assumed was Clyde and they were off.

He set a brisk pace. Hermoine not being gifted with the longest legs was practically running besides him.

Eventually he stopped and Hermoine callopsed on the floor, huffing, panting.

She hadn't expected to practically run away.

"Get up" Malfoys soft but huskey voice whispered gently in her ear. He placed a warm but heavy coat on her and helped her up. He pulled the coat on her tightly and grabbed his arms around her.

Still feeling the effect of the drug she groaned pushing herself against him. He smelled divine, how she missed the smell of a freshly written note and food that was ripe and ready.

But all of that was ripped from her senses when she realized they had apperated.

Feeling nausous Hermoine pressed gingerly against Draco.

"Sorry" he mumbled aginst her ear. Breath warm and smelling of tea. Hermoine moaned at the unexpected feel of it.

Her senses were hyper active with this blindfold on. She'd take it off if her hands weren't bound.

Malfoy did the honors and took it off for her. This was the closest they have been in their entire lives. It took a moment for her to offically take him in.

His face was smooth his jaw line hard and chisled. His bottom lip plumper than the top and such a violent shade of pink that made Hermoine feel faint. His nose was straight and his cheek bones were quiet high.

His eyes were low and there normal stormy gray was dark and heated little specks of blue, she never knew was there, swirled around making her stomach tight with want. Hermoine blushed. He was so shaggable.

"Granger" he whispered.

.

She swalloed or at least tried. She couldn't stop staring. "Yes" she mumbled.

"Get off" he hissed moving her away.

"My hands" she said quickly almost losing her balance.

He blinked at her blankly for a moment before spinning her around bringing them closer and unlocking the bindings.

It took three spells before he figured out which spell had actually been used to bind her in the first place.

"There" he said. Simply walking away from the living room to some other place in the flat.

Who's flat? She could only guess his. She walked around to the window looking out and seeing the ocean.

"Woah" she said to herself.

"Thank you" he responded. His breath tingled against her neck. She gasped to see he was right behind her.

Her blush seemed to reach her toes.

He was holding out a vial. "It's gonna clear you up" he said. Stuffing it in her hands and walking away.

"How did you find me?" She asked opening the vile and flinching back. It was strong and frankly didn't smell too good.

She didn't want it. Polietly putting it down. He was no longer in the room having ventured off. Man she should take that potion but the idea of climbing into Malfoys lap was too appealing.

She ventured through the archway of the living room coming face to wall, she looked on either side of the hall to see the right lead upstairs and the left lead to maybe a kitchen.

"Malfoy!" Hermoine called out, but gently. He responded immediatly.

"I'm in the bathroom upstairs!" He called back. She heard the click of the door closing. Following the noise she ventured further, this time going upstairs and walking to the room where she could hear running water.

He heard her walk up to the bathroom door. He needed a cold shower asap. Damn when had Granger gotten so damn sexy.

When he first seen her his blood boiled and not in a bad way, well depending on how you looked at it.

She had curves. Not super curves but her slender figure held shape and her breast. Oh fuck! They felt so good pressed against him. He growled.

Cold Shower Not Working! He decided if he couldn't just get rid out his boner this way he'd do it the old fashion way.

Knowing that she was just outside the door make blood rush to his loins and he took himself in his hand. Turning the water warm slowly stroking himself.

He tightended his grip expanasially and pretended he was fucking her face. What he wouldn't give to be fucking her face right now. His brain remember the way her eyes dialated the instant she saw him. Fuck if he knew the way she looked at him he would had claimed her long before the Weasly.

He wished she'd open the door. He wouldn't even be mad. Actually no he'd be estatic.

He groaned imaging his soft little mouth wrapped around him slurping away.

He placed one hand against the wall to steady himself as his hips jerk. Maybe he wanted that tight little pussy.

Fuck he needed her. Abandoning his straining boner her climbed out the shower and swung the door open.

Hermoine stumbled forward.

He knew it. She hadn't taken the potion. Stubborn as always. She blinked slow and shyly at him trying not to stare.

Too horny to care he pulled his coat off her throwing it on the ground and pulling her inside the bathroom.

Pressing her against the door he kissed her deeply.

Hermoine didn't know what was happening. One minute she's totally eavesdropping on Malfoy hearing him groan and moan in the shower. The next minute he has his mouth against hers wet body pressing her night gown against her. Boner slipping between her thighs rubbing against her sex.

She moaned into the kiss lifting a leg to give him better access. He moans back the sound resonating deep in the pit of her belly.

"Malfoy" she whispered pulling from him. Her eyes blow wide with lust. She was trembling under his gaze. Her skin wet.

"What" he gruffed. His eyes low and lidded almost black. He held her firmly against him. Softly rocking his hips.

Trying to gain her bearing Hermoine tips her head back against the door and breaths heavily.

Finally after what seems like and eternity she turns her attention back to him.

He holds his breath heart thumping in time with hers. Breath matching in speed.

"I'm a virgin" she whispers. Draco's blood literally and figuratively ran cold.

No fucking way. He pulled from her untangling their limbs. Ashamed of himself.

His boner raged on. Annoyed from leaving her wet knickers.

He bit his lip reagarding her wearily. She looked hurt maybe he was a bit to sudden when pulling away. But he couldn't continue. Maybe if she wasn't a Damn Virgin on a sex drug he wouldn't feel so bad. But he felt like even though he only got but so far. He'd still felt like he..raped her.

"I.."she started but didn't continue. Her whole face flushed. She opened the door and left the bathroom.

He didn't even remember closing it. The heat of the bathroom leaving for the coolee air of the hall helped clear his mind.

He wanted to cum quickly but. He just jumped in the shower turned it to as cold as it could go and banished any thoughts of Grangers warm little cunt.

Well most thoughts he lingered on a few but remember the situation and his boner was gone.

--

Hermoine sat on the couch shaking from her misty skin, his flat was cold. Her feet were getting slightly dirty just walking around and she couldn't apperate home like she'd wanted to.

She smelled him before she heard him. His scent already burned in her memory. He sat down next to her eyes roaming the room. He looked a bit spooked like he did earlier.

It hurt he feelings but woke her right up. Or at least enough to come take that potion. But what freaked her out the most was how she still wanted to jump his bones.

Damn he was hot. His hair was curling at the ends some of it fell into his eye.

"So" she said breaking the silence. He turned to her keeping his gaze steady.

"Your a virgin?" he wasn't saying he was asking like he saing it earlier wasn't enough.

"Yes, Malfoy. Some people just don't find time for sex" she said unashamed.

The only reason she even left the bathroom is because he looked so freaked out. Like he never meant a virgin before.

He opened and closed his mothe twice before he was just silent and stared at her.

Hermoine felt awkward and changed the subject. "How did you find me?"

At this a light blush colored Malfoy's cheeks. "I was assigned as you partner three days ago and was still collecting my official gear when I figured out you took a job already and had left to complete it"

That was convient but didn't explain how he found her.

"So then what you decided you wanted a whore to pass the time and went to buy one?" Hermoine didn't mean it the way he most likely thought as he glared at her.

"No I used legilimency which I started learning closer to the end of the war. It'd hard to get into your mind but not that hard. I seen you were drugged and where you were hauled. And went to retrieve you" Hermoine was taken aback he could use both legilimency and occlumeny. He was a forced to be rekoned with.

Hermoine blushed as she seen the way his eyes skimmed over her practically nude form. She shuttered.

Trying to at least cover her nipples. Malfoys whipped to her face and he ran a hand through his hair. It looked so soft. Maybe if she asked he'd let her play in it.

Wait woah Hermione when did you start thinking crazy stuff like that, she thought to herself. Signing and lookimg away. That drug must not be fully gome from her system.

She took a risky glance at Malfoy to see he was shifting his sweats a look of concentration on his face.

He was hard again. Hermoine swallowed harshly. He looked up and their eyes locked.

"I really can't take your virginity" he seemed to be telling himself that as clarification and not saying or even asking her.

"Why not?" she shifted toward him anger filtering into her voice.

He gulped damn she was kinda sexy when she's mad. Draco though to himself.

Fuck Granger was going to be the death of him. "Because, you shouldn't give something that precious away to someone like me" he said begrudingly.

Hermonie rolled her eyes and advanced on him. She was faster than he would have given her credit for. She sat atop him, straddling his lap grinding into his boner.

He bit back a moan and held her hipa hoping to keep her from doing that again. As much as he really wanted her to continue.

"Oi, what are you doing you git. Your gonna get hurt" he managed to say. She pushed her hips harder and dragged her warm heat up the length of his cock.

He moaned quietly his senses being filled with her. She smelled like honey and book and something else something only she could smell like but he couldn't put a description to it.

His mind was clouded with the way she was rocking her hip lips dancing sinfully close to his own.

"Draco" she whispered in his ear and his breath hitched he let out a loud moan. Fuck he'd never been so proud to have that name.

His fingers dug painfully into her hips but it felt so good. He was well endowed, she could feel it. She seen it. And Hermoine always got what she wanted one way or another.

And she really wanted him right here, right now. His head was leaned back on the head of the couch and he was moaning lightly breath ragged.

But what made her inside screaming with want was when his hips jerked up, hermoine moaned loudly, she was never loud but this was different. She had never done anything with a partner and so she never experiemced this level of pleasure.

Hermoine gripped the night gown and torn it over her head. Draco inhaled sharply staring at her breast. His hands latched on to the kneading them gently.

Hermoine whimpered when his mouth sucked on her tender nipple. She was close to cumming and didn't really think this was the best way to do it.

"Draco" she called and he nibbled on her breast abd sucked really hard. She moaned again almost losing herself i. the pleasure he was giving her.

"Mmhm" he responed still licking away other hand gripping her arse.

"Please fuck me" she spoke lowly but with a much force as possible pushing her emotions into her words.

He pulled off her boob using on hand to play with the other nipple he neglected.

"Fuck hermoine" he said huskley. Then pulled her on her back on the couch.

"Here" he asked lips tounge and teeth sucking and bitting patterns into the skin of her stomach. She arched into it not thinking of any consiquence.

She gasped as his tounge ran under the band of her knickers, from one hip to the other.

It was warm wet and skilled, she shuttered at the thought her mind hazy with want.

"Hermoine" he called playfully eye dancing with micheif. "I wanna kiss you lips" he said and her body broke out in goosebumps at the request.

"okay" she said swallowing. But what she wasn't expecting was him to slid her knickers down and kiss her sex.

Malfoy kissed her sex and licked between her slick folds. Her back had arched right of the couch and he buried his tounge deep inside her. She moaned so loud he though the neighbors would hear.

But he didn't care. If anything he had a new mission to get her screaming his name while she came. He sped up fucking her with his toungue the taking it out to lick and suck on her little bundle of nerves. She was practically screaming already wriggling around so much he held helps hips down.

"Fuck" she panted above him. Her felt her muscles constrict around him are he rentered her heat.

"Fuck" she moaned out legs spassing. he continued until her hips jerked harshing and she silently screamed her climax.

Once she had calmed down. He lifted. He'd been painfully aroused by her this entire day and now had all kinds of plans to shag her silly.

He scooped her up bridal style of the couch and practiaclly ran up stairs.

He had to grab protection and he'd placed his wand somewhere and hadn't seen it downstairs.

He plopped her down and she squirmed around.

"Are you going to stop if I ask you to?" she asked as he grabbed a condom and slipped it on.

He smiled down at her. A real smile. It's been a while since he felt one on his face.

"Ofcourse" he leaned down and pecked her lips. He'd placed lube on the outside of the condom.

She blushed watching him work the lube. Her hands were big but slender and quiet sexy. Like everything else about him.

She licked her lips clutching the bottom one when he through the lube down and stalked over to her who he'd placed in the middle of the king sized bed.

"Fuck hermoine your so beautiful" she covered her face embarassed. "Thank you draco" she whispered. When she felt him climb between her legs.

His lips kissed her sex again and she twitched.

"Still coming down I see, i'll be gentle" he said. Rubbing gently her folds, she mover her arms and stared up at him as his smoldering grey eyes stared right pack.

It was so erotic the way she stared at him. Like only he could do this to her. He slipped a finger inside and her mouth parted and she panted lightly. He pumped nice and slow curling his finger trying to find that spot. After no luck he pushed a second one in.

She was so freaking tight and was clentching his so hard. "Relax baby girl I don't wanna hurt you" her eyes opened slowly and her walls unclentched a little.

"Draco" she moaned her hips rocked against his fingers. He had to restrain himself from just pushing straight into her. Once he got a third finger in he found what he was lokking for.

"Ah! Fuck me" she screamed he found her g-spot and was pressing curlying and rubbing it with an intensity that had her thrashing about his red silk sheets.

Hermoines gorgeous mane spread about his pillows honey brown eyes clentched closed lips wet a think layer of sweat coating her. Draco was in heaven. He slowed to a stop and pulled his fingers out.

She whimpered eyes opened a crazy looked about her face.

He lined up with her sex and pushed inside. She was velevty smooth and warm and tight light being wrapped him his blanket. He pushed until he filled her to his balls.

Her mouth was open and she stared in his eyes with so many emotions. He pulled out slowly and he didn't see any pain fill her face so he slowly rocked his hips. Fuck she was the best thing that happened to him in a very long time.

Hermoine wrapped her legs around his waist and his change in anhle makes him burry all the way inside her with each thrust.

Hermoine is filled with so many emotions. She can't believe this is happening. And why hadn't she accounted for his girth. She never felt this full before in many different ways, she had no more space left.

She rocked her hips against him and he sped up and she meant hin thrust for thrust. She was filled with complete bliss and she felt he orgasim fast approaching.

Maybe too fast but Draco had other plans. He lifted her hips changing himself into a kind of drill postion and did just that.

Hermoine could hear her moans reaching a sensitive but loud pitch that she had never heard from herself before.

Draco was bout to come and Merlin forgive him but he so wished the condom would tear because he didn't know how to tell her he didn't want her to leave.

But all thoughts of that left his mind as. hermoine kissed him like he was her life line then tossed her head back and came so hard it brought his own mind splitting orgasm to the forefront.

His hips stuttered and he spilled his heaviest load silently hoping to get her pregnant.

He didn't move off or out of her for a long moment before he pulled out and she hissed. He cringed not meaning to move so fast.

"It's okay. Didn't hurt that bad" hermoine's sleepy voice mumbled. In seconds she was asleep in his bed.

He took the condom off and went to tie it to see there was a slit in the front. Not like a real broken condom like one that someone put there on purpose.

Accidental magic?

He decided not to say anything and discarded of it. A Slythern smirk playing on his face as he fell asleep tangling his limbs with Hermoines.

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X