×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
      Stephen Whittle
    Stephen Whittle
    Gramm Barrier Systems Ltd is a leading UK supplier & installer of acoustic barriers and high security fencing systems, including sliding barrier gates & turnstiles. @
    http://www.grammbarriers.com
    See more
Maximum Height For Install The Fences
G
824
0
0
8.8K
0

Your house is always on the target of intruders during your absence, and it is quite sure that to avoid their entrance you had equipped your dream house with all the safety types of equipment like CCTV camera, security alarms and locks etc, to protect your valuable assets and hard-earned money.



But, interestingly with the changing technology, the thieves are also adopting the techniques and the methods that are helpful in breaking all the obstacles opted by the homeowners for stopping them from entering forcefully in any house. This has resulted in the increasing use of fences that are installed to stop the forceful entrance of all the entrants from stepping forcefully in your house.

Fences in simple words may be defined as a wall, generally made of different material like iron, aluminum, wood, plastic or any other hard material which could not be broken forcefully. They are mainly installed on the exterior of the residential and commercial properties and have sufficient height, due to which it is not possible for the intruders to step inside the house. But, what should be the height of the fences is the matter of question. Because, there are certain guidelines that needs to be kept in concern while installing any of the fences on the exterior of your places.

Read more : Get out of Boring and make your residence beautiful with Fences

These guidelines  of Fencing are referred below:

  1. If you are installing the fence on the front portion of your house and has the height equivalent or more than 1 metre, then it is mandatory to seek permission from the local administrative authorities.

  2. If your residential or commercial property is located in a conservation area or in the area of historical relevance, then also not only for installing the fence but all the works that you want to get done on your property, it is imperative for you to get the permission from the authorities.

  3. If you are installing the fence at the backyard of your home, then you can install the fence up-to the height of 2 meters, including trellis topper. In case if the height of the fence which you want to install at your backyard is more than this specified height, then you need to take the permission from the local authorities.

What is the permissible height of the fences?

Well, now the question arises that what is the permissible height for installing the fences with trellis topper? It would be interesting to know that trellis topper are not only light weighted but also the simplest way to enhance the height of the fence installed on the exterior of your place. Here, one thing which needs to be mentioned here more importantly is installing the fences with extra height are not good for enjoying the healthy relations with the neighbors. But, installing the fences with medium height over the trellis topper is the best way to protect and explore the beauty of your place.

What Is The Maximum Height Determined For Installing The Fences?

Anyhow, the rules related to maximum height for fences with trellis topper are referred below:

  1. The maximum height for the fencing also includes the length of trellis topper.

  2. If the height of the exterior boundary or garden wall of your places is 2 meters, in that condition the height of the fences and wall should be 2 meters.

  3. If you are installing the fencing above the trellis topper and its height exceeds the maximum height, then it is imperative for you to apply for the permission.
    ​​​​​​​

Which is the best fencing option for my house?

Although, there are different types of fences available in the market depending upon the requirements of the buyers, but still the most commonly used fencing that offers a robust solution to the security of your house is welded mesh fencing. This is mainly because of the hard steel used for developing them.


Some of the benefits enjoyed by installing the mesh fencing are:

  1. Weather resistant: The light weight of this fence structure makes the smooth flow of wind pass through the panels, thus minimizing the chances of damage as an impact of harsh winds. In short, mesh fences do not require any specific maintenance.
  2. Versatile: The worth mentioning benefit of this fencing is that it facilitates you to install other safety measures like CCTV at its top. Thus making it an ideal option for buildings like schools, colleges, hostels, etc.
  3. Strong enough: The materials used for developing these fences is that quite enough that could be easily broken by any pressure, thus it is not easy for the intruders to break them.

Read More : Benefit To Installing Mesh Fence At Your House

So, now if you are also planning to install the fencing on the exterior portion of your house, then keeping these factors will help you installing them strictly according to the laws.

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X