×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    StacieEvans89
    StacieEvans89
    Hello! I am Stacie. I write both YA Soap Operas and YA Science Fiction. In the YA Soap Operas, I write different series. They usually revolve around fictional mixed-gender pop groups. There's all sorts of drama and secrets going around. In the YA Science Fiction, I am very new to this genre. I write specifically about superhumans in futuristic settings.

    I hope to do well here on this site. Just a heads-up, I will be busy with work and school, but I will do my best to get involved and stay involved.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Let Me Be The One (The One Series: Book1)
PG-13
2.6K
0
0
3.0K
0

It's 2004 in Boston. Four of the most popular high school students want something different in their lives. The result? They form a pop group to compete on the regional talent search, "New England's Teen SuperStar"! But their reputations are on the line when their hidden talents are threaten to be exposed. Will they gain the confidence they need to sing and dance their hearts out? Will they win the competition? Follow Alyson (the cheerleader), Andrew (the bully), Bailey (the good girl), and Justin (the British quarterback) as they balance their status as the popular teens and keeping their pop band a secret. All the while, gain love for each other in unexpected ways. This is book1 of 'The One' series.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X