×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
The Decision
PG-13
198
0
0
867
0

swap_vert

Ashley (Ley) Blackwidow was a great sub-leader in army. She dedicated her life and mind for the nation. Her friends counted on her. Her leader trusted her. Her beloved younger brother admired her and loved her so much. Things were great...until her brother went missing. No neat paper notes, no messages, no missed calls, and no one knew where he was or where he could be.

She discharged. She went all out to find her only remaining family. She has searched for five years and nothing is found. No camera footage, no evidence, no witness, no footprint, nothing.

After looking endlessly, from with to without anyone, in whatever weather the days had to give, she faints.

Dehidration, malnutrition, overstress, and obviously, tiredness are on her medical board in the hospital. Weak, depresed, and full of regrets, she keeps calling her brother name faintly both awake and asleep (again) until something about her brother happens.

The team Ashley abandoned knows where her brother is. They offer the information with one condition.

She takes the condition fast and her face is the same as how she used to be in the field when she is ready to fight.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X