×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    JazzyJaz
    JazzyJaz
    Umm..... I am a person living on Earth! (Nailed the intro).
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Border Town
PG-13
5.9K
0
1
2.1K
2

In a world in the sky, there are 5 districts, 5 countries that survived the Past Ages. On the leading district lives the Prince of this district, Simon Cosmos. Simon has his whole future set out for him. Wait for his old man, Anthony, King of Ameria, to die, be King (a horrible one), and force Octavia to marry him. But after he gets accidentally kidnapped (which was mostly his fault), Simon finds himself in deep waters. The people who kidnapped him are a group called “The Movement,” and they are spewing nonsense, saying that Ameria’s government and its King is corrupted, power-hungry, etc. Ridiculous, right? Or at least, that’s what Simon thought at first. Thing is, the more Simon stays with him, the more Simon believes them, finds truth in their words, until he becomes one of them. And as Simon and The Movement rebel against the government, try to overthrow it, they find out that not everything is as it seems, and that the government is a lot more sinister than they originally thought. It’s a fight against The Movement and the government, and whoever wins not only has control over Ameria, but also has huge influence over other districts. Oh, and there’s sarcasm. Like, lots of sarcasm. 

>>>>>>>>>>>Author’s Note: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

So I’m an idiot and accidentally deleted this story. This is why I made a new one, hence the changes in the summary. The chapters are literally the same as the ones in the previous story. Nothing’s changed, except for bits of the summary. Sorry for any confusion this caused!

X