×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Alone I break
PG-13
789
0
2
1.8K
10

swap_vert
He yanks my hair back, hard and I close my eyes at the pain ripping from the top of my head where his hand has me to my neck. "Friends please each other, and I need you right now." I feel the hot tears escape my eyes and I wish my mom was here so he'd leave me alone. I wish I could disappear. "I promise I won't hurt you." I don't believe him, I never will. His laugh makes me sick, the smell of booze on his breath makes me sick, him touching me makes me sick. I want my mom. 

Without warning he slams into me as hard as he can and my breath, my screams...everything is caught in my throat and my fingers grip the side of my bed as the pain grows intense. His body continues to slam into mine and he still has hold of my hair and his grunting is all I hear from him. I want my mom. I don't know how long this goes on, I lose track of all time because I'm consumed by darkness. 

"Ay, pretty boy..." For a second I think I'm dreaming but then I see him by the door buttoning up his pants. Everything hurts right now. I can't move, my eyes are stuck on him as my breathing becomes hard. I want my mom. Where is she? "Keep this between us. This is your fault, you should have did what I told you to do. Next time obey me, you understand?" I turn my head so I'm facing away from him because maybe he's right. I should have listened. 

"Hendrix, look at me." When I don't he comes to the other side of the room. I don't want to see him. I don't want him near me. "I'm your friend and I thank you for what you just did for me. It was a punishment for you but you also made me feel good. That's what friends are for." He winks at me before standing up and leaving. I hate him. I hate everything about him. I hate that mom loves him. I hate that she chooses him over me. I'm her son but she'd rather have him. 

swap_vert

X