×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Kayla Moon
    Kayla Moon
    I don't like perfection, it's boring, that's probably why I write about antiheroes and mad love. You need some craziness in your life to feel alive, don't you?
    Do you dream about a world where evil doesn't exist? You can act like a hero, but deep inside we are all beasts.

    Instagram: @wkaylamoon

    P.S. The girl in the profile's pic is NOT me, I chose that photo (from pixabay) because it represents my heart well.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Mad
R Completed
33.3K
4
16
5.9K
0

Katrina Dobra is a sensitive girl in an evil world where everyone takes advantage of her, until she goes to a party in Las Vegas and meets the noble Mikael Blake, an intimidating yet attractive man with hypnotic grey eyes that offers her an irresistible new life with him. Katrina feels in heaven, until she finds out that her boyfriend is the devil. Her initial fear and rebellion against him are useless, because Mikael is the King of Vampires and his pleasure is the pain of his new slave, Katrina, that loves him so much for the powerful emotions he makes her feel that wants to learn to bear his tortures, hoping that one day he will free his good part just for her.

Author's note: no, the vampire won't become the cute puppy of the main character.

X