×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    LordofPotatoes
    LordofPotatoes
    Greetings my fellow humans! Welcome to the chaos. I’ve been writing for four and a half years now, ever since I was a smol lass. I’m hoping to share my stories so I can get y’all’s feedback and suggestions to make my writing better. One day I hope to publish my own novel, so this is one step on my adventure.

    I also am offering to be a beta so check out the “Beta-ing - Readers and Authors” society or just let me know if you are interested and we can discuss further.

    Feel free to leave any comments on my stories and blogs, but please no purposefully rude comments meant to be hurtful to others.

    You guys are awesome! :D

    -Hugs and butterfly kisses, Lord of Potatoes

    Feel free to check out my tumblr :) love you <3
    https://a-potato-trying-to-survive.tumblr.com/
    See more
Can’t help Falling in Love
PG-13
3.9K
6
3
3.9K
4

Fluffy oneshots to make y’all’s day :D Enjoy!

A/N: What’s up, y’all. I’ve recently been feeling down lately and wanted to cheer myself up with some fluffy oneshots. Mostly oneshots of Drarry, but if y’all have any other requests from HP or any other fandom then let me know. If I’m not part of the fandom then I probably won’t be writing it, so sorry :( Anyways I hope you guys enjoy the fluff and the feels, love you! 

DISCLAIMER: Sadly the world of Harry Potter does not belong to me, and any direct quotes from the books as well as characters and events belong to J.K Rowling and her big brain. ALSO, cover art is not mine, credit to the lovely original artist.

X