×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Nelso555
    Nelso555
    Well obviously I'm a writer and that's just about the easiest way that I can describe myself. I enjoy sci-fi/fantasy stories, and and mixing the swishing the genres around. I've published non-fiction in Aurealis and I've completed NaNoWriMo a few times. Other than that, I get most of my inspiration from science, old books, good movies, art and video games.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Sidewinder_Neon
PG-13
37.3K
2
5
10.2K
4

sidewinder1
/ˈsʌɪdˌwʌɪndə/
noun
noun: sidewinder; plural noun: sidewinders
a pale-coloured, nocturnal, burrowing rattlesnake that moves sideways over sand by throwing its body into S-shaped curves. It is found in the deserts of North America.

"Dataism declares that the universe consists of data flows, and the value of any phenomenon or entity is determined by its contribution to data processing"
                           -- Yuval Noah Harari, Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow

Those who control the flow of data have dominion over everything. When a silicon valley giant who was long thought dead suddenly returns as a dangerous cult leader somewhere in the Nevada Desert, special forces operative Kelly Jade is sent in to foil his plans and recover valuable information.

X