×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Crimson Queen
    Crimson Queen
    I'm Crimson Queen, and everyone who follows me is "my royal subject" x3 I'm really sweet and nice and I don't bite unless someone pokes me with a stick.

    This is my account for small/short stories poems/slam poems so I hope you guys enjoy everything you see here. Really.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Markiplier x Reader Apocalypse
PG Completed
16.5K
3
14
9.6K
3

Being alone in the apocalypse is hard... but it's easier when you have a Markiplier by your side!! Unless of course you have jealous friends of his out for your blood... ah well, it's worth it to be with Mark in the end... right?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote this story originally as a One-shot (Nightmares) and now it is a short story xD My goodness.

This story is definitely one of my best works as of right now, and I am EXTREMELY proud of it, I really am. I hope you guys enjoy reading this, and that you like it almost as much as I do!!!

Yes, this story is DONE, but worry not, I am writing a Jacksepticeye fanfic!! It'll most likely be called Jacksepticeye x Reader: It Seems to Change. EDIT: It'll be a PIRATE fanfic, the reader is and Jack are both rather poor and both are best friends, but loyalties and faiths are tested on the blue waters.

X