×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Zhao Zilin
    Zhao Zilin
    Seem to be Chinese but actually Korean lol (但我会说汉语。。。有一天我想写中文小说)
    Can speak: Korean, English, Chinese, (a tiny bit of) Fijian and Mongolian, (and a little bit of) French and Japanese
    Like: reading, writing, plays, delicious foods, baking, watching Baseball, Doosan Bears, Hanhwa Eagles, BIGBANG, Jaurim, handsome and nice guys (also includes intelligent, independent, cool and beautiful girls) wherever on screen or real world, listening, speaking out loud, drawing, coloring, sweet desserts, seafood, playing the guitar, singing, dancing by K-pop music, watching TV, LOVE, hope, freedom, optimism, fighting for what I think it's right, humor, fun, hanging out, socializing(on/offline), thinking, walking, friends, family, Meeting the one:D, travelling, visiting new places, taking selfies, fashion, being a REBEL, my hometown(Chungju), Jeju Island, Incheon, Seoul, London or wherever my future will begin...and most of all, living my life!!
    Want to be: Young, beautiful and Crazy XD
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Ah, A labor of novel! (그 놈의 소설이 뭐길래)
PG-13
2.4K
1
4
2.6K
6

:Note:

- Included: Quite frequent profanity, a bit of Korean modern culture, 'adult' behavior such as smoking and drinking alcohol

- IT WOULD BE MORE INTERESTING IF YOU KNOW KOREAN INTERNET MEMES AND SLANGS. 

-Some Korean sentences might be inserted in this story. I will translate these in English in the bottom of the chapter which the Korean phrase had been used so don't panic:)

- The new chapter will be updated in random dates because I'm a busy person.

- - -

A popular online novel writer, who was recently getting comments that his stories were too clichéd, considers about this seriously and decides to write up a new story that he thinks that 'no author ever dared to publish online before'. The story goes like this;

Hyun-Seop, a senior student in high school spends most of his time trolling online instead of studying, and smuggles his cell phone down in every ya-ja(*Evening Prep session[Korean: 야간자율학습(야자)(Ya-Gan-Ja-Yool-Hak-Seup, Ya-Ja is for short); Korean high school students are required to stay in school on evenings every day in order to study, and comes home during the night. Some top-class students stay in a small dorm that schools built, and that means that they are staying in school 24/7!). One day, Hyun-Seop get busted using his phone by Mr. Jeon, his form teacher, and he reports this to Hyun-Seop's mother, Mrs. Lee, when he met her in a supermarket next morning. Mrs. Lee, who knew her son to well that he won't be able to make up his mind to study from simply telling him off, decides to give him a taste of his own medicine. She makes a deal with her internet-geek junior employee, Miss Hwang, to teach her how to 'communicate' online, which she refers as 'the art of commenting', while Miss Hwang will be protected from trouble even when she will be surfing the Internet. After receiving series of  'tutorials' from Miss Hwang, Mrs. Lee goes for her very first actual 'flaming' when she finds out mean comments over an article about a member of a Korean girl band....and let the Battle begin!

X