×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Piper Ali
    Piper Ali
    My name is not Piper. Regardless of that, call me Piper. I write fiction, which is appealing to me because I spend most of my time thinking "what if?" because I would rather prefer the world if it was different. I want writing to be my life because my real one isn't good enough. Some books I have liked are The Fault in Our Stars, Eragon, The Mortal Instruments, and The Hunger Games. Just so you can get an idea of what genres I write.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Streets Run Red
PG-13
2.9K
2
19
4.4K
7

Rhiannon Parker is a normal 15-year-old girl.

Or so her father has led her to believe. To everyone around her, and to herself, she's just like any other girl living in New York. She attends a public school, goes to nightclubs and coffee shops with her best friends Saskia and Victor, is raised by a single father, and has financial problems. Just a normal teenager. Right?

But her entire world is shattered when her father disappears, leaving no trace that he ever even existed. The only proof is Rhia herself. And when she reports him missing, the police claim he never even existed. 

Then she meets Abel, and strange, though endearing, white-haired boy who seems to have the answers to all her questions. Problem is, he can't, or won't, give them to her until she completes three tests to prove herself worthy. With her best friends Victor and Saskia, and the mysterious Abel, by her side, she emerges into a world of magic and chaos, of good and evil, that has been surrounding her all her life without her realizing it. 

Will she be able to prove to Abel that she can do more than she believes she can? Will she find her father in time? And, most importantly, when it comes to it, will she know the difference between good and evil?

X