×

Penana
search
登入arrow_drop_down
註冊arrow_drop_down
請使用Chrome或Firefox享受更好的用戶體驗!
  • 作者
    Nikki
    Nikki
    word juggle is leisure..knitting abstraction is passion..writeup is craze
    See more
campaign 催更 0
You And Me
G
0
0
0
1.4K
1

swap_vert
I was sweet and simple girl of 14 with lots of dream as that of anyone who wish to fly free. It was summer time when I picked up my satchel and left home.Desperately waiting for hands of time to strike 8'o clock and my eyes wandering around for acquainted faces.All of them so zippy.On spur of a moment my eyes met yours and globe appeared so motionless.And those sparkling white behind the scarlet lips expressed my candid bliss for you. You were tamed and of sudden spoke 'Hi' .Though I was astonished by your act but still gathering courage for comforting you with my reply.Tied with band of mixed emotions I withdrew my eyes .Few seconds later again my optics turned to you but it was too late for new dove duet to circumscribe the world of love as you agnised that I was not in your sake.And now I met her .She is partner in deed.Welcoming her I started with tittle - tattle and million times my eyes gazed for you made her sniff the erruption of loveable feelings for you.She chuckled and went on to you comprehensing something.I attempted to escape crimson on my face by looking at other entity.Whooopee!!!! you and she coming together towards me. And you held my hand moistening it with your lips...
favorite
coins
0 喜歡
率先喜歡這期作品!
swap_vert

X