×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    piadreamer
    piadreamer
    A budding writer, Malec lover and a bookoholic. Love suspense thriller a lot.
    See more
SHAPESHIFTED
G
1.0K
1
0
1.7K
0

swap_vert

Magnus Bane, The High Warlock of Brooklyn, wasn't just an ordinary Warlock,  he was one of the rarest and strongest Warlock Universe has ever witnessed. The most powerful, yet the most lonliest. Lived over hundereds of centuries, been in and out of love, but never was able to find his true soulmate.


Alexander Lightwood, the most fiercest, strongest and bravest Shadowhunter of his generation. An innocent soul, with the heart of gold, and the most attractive quality in him, the mysterious personality which attracted both men and women. No one knew him for what he actually was, including his siblings Isabelle Lightwood and Jace Herondale/Lightwood.


What will happen when these two finally meet? Was is written in their fate?


(This is my first fanfiction, I hope you guys will like it.)


 The pictures used in this book are taken from the internet. Credits to the rightful owner.


(I don't own any of the characters,  All the characters belong to Cassandra Clare)


Also, there are few characters, terms and abilities I made up on my own which doesn't exist at all, neither in the Show nor in the books.


PS: I've only watched the show, haven't read the books yet, so most of the reference here are gonna be from the show.

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X