×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
Dave's Joke
G
245
0
0
894
0

swap_vert

Chapter one: "Baby Childish Boy" 

Beginning pilot scene in the Seville house at 702 Liberty Lane... "Our friendship Dionne didn't have any child because she was middle age woman," Simon. His middle troublemaker brother chipmunk Alvin Seville told him. "Maybe she is forty-one years old and too sick," Alvin. He said. "I know." Duration peeking behind of the leather orange chair in the living room... "Hmm... I have a great idea of taste a medicine to her that I will pretend to be a baby childish boy." The chipmunks' adopted human midget father and songwriter Dave Seville overheard they discussed about it. 

Since at the green front door of my pink house next to Miss Millers' residential... "Oh wells?" She heard someone knocks it recently. "Imitation: Ga! Goo!" He pretended as a adorable baby childish boy is in the basket crib carriage. "Oh! Dear Ms. Dionne, take care of my baby little Dave is hungry and thirsty. From Alvin, Simon, and Theodore Seville?" "Imitation: wailing!" The chipmunks' adopted human midget father and songwriter cried like a baby childish boy in the basket crib carriage on her doorstep. "All right. I take you with me," Little Dave. His best friend middle age CGI animated remake neighbor African American mental retardation woman carried him in her pink house. 

​​​​​​​Peeking behind at the tree... "Not good," Kevin. "I call our friend Alvin Seville about it," Cheesy. His human best pal Kevin whispered him. To be continued... 


favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X