×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    MaRii1996
    MaRii1996
    Hi! I am MaRii and welcome to my page. I am just a casual writer who wants to pass time. My main goal is for me to share my imagination to my future readers (if I would have any XD) If you are one of them thank you and hope you would enjoy my work.

    See more
Unattainable
PG-13
0
0
0
575
1

swap_vert

Sarah Kim is one of the top students at school, pretty, smart, talented and rich. Dubbed as the “Perfect”, she was admired and envied of many girls. Until one day she announced that she along with her family would suddenly to another country.  Many years later, she is back again and with her is a cute little guy that attracted attention not only by his cuteness but also because of the mystery behind who the father is.

Jeffrey Jung is one of the heartthrobs at school. Handsome, rich, smart, tented and with perfect manners he is the “Unattainable” that many girls could only dream of. Now he is at the top of an entertainment industry owning the largest and leading entertainment company in the country.

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X