×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    noelle516
    noelle516
    Hi! I'm Noelle. My friends call me Ellie, though, and I don't really go by Noelle much. Anyway, I love to write. I'm not particularly comfortable sharing my stories, as some of them are personal or it's just kinda embarrassing for me because I don't know if you guys will like it. So, most of the time, I just love to read other's writing and be inspired.
    I'm 13, my birthday is on February 14, and I have four siblings - three sisters (two older, one younger) and one younger brother, who is the "baby" of the family. We're all homeschooled, and my two older sisters take online high school for Stanford.
    I love music, mostly Niall Horan and Alec Benjamin. Our whole family is big on movies, especially the MCU. None of us are very athletically-inclined ;), but we love watching sports - NBA, NFL, Tennis, or Gymnastics.
    Fun Fact: I'm an introvert...oh, our family also LOVES food (sorry, haha, kinda random) That's why I like talking on the internet. I don't have to be all awkward and unsure. I can just be me.
    That's about it. Bye!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Spark That Starts A Fire
PG Completed
5.3K
0
0
2.4K
0

Hi, readers! I hope you like my story. It was actually a story I wrote at the summer after-school writing camp at BRWI - a school that my parents own. I polished it up and hope that you guys like it. It's a pretty short story, too. If you guys don't like it, I'm really sorry. I know that I'm not the best of writer's out there, and I probably won't be. And I get that. But I try my best, and it is my writing that I'm putting out there. My ideas and my ​​​​​​​heart that I'm putting into words. So I just ask that you guys keep your complaints and criticisms to yourself. However, if any of you have suggestions to make it better, I'm all ears and will gladly accept your advice. Please comment and tell me what I should do to make it better and what you like about it (if you do, haha) Thank you and I hope you enjoy the story. 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X