×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    anvis
    anvis
    有靈感的時候甚麼都寫。我是Kris、是女巫、是Navis、也是Anvis
    會在不同風格的作品後面註明我想在文中使用的筆名
    文筆不好,只是愛寫而已。不喜勿入
    圖為側拍高雄西子灣星巴克一隅
    See more
罪惡星體
R Planning
516
0
0
1.0K
0

swap_vert

其實一直都很想寫出鉅作級的題材,像這一部我想寫的是穿越時間甚至空間,去將各國歷史中各種事件,修改成眾人們所希望的樣子。為此其實徵求的合作人數並不只5人。我需要在各方面的能人志士,甚至是懂得時空間物理、懂得為劇情布局、懂得推理懸疑甚或軍事謀略的人。需要大家的集思廣益。這部因為要明確分類的關係,於是將基本類型定成了小說。但實際上大家有任何意見靈感都可以寫出來,無論是在本部的篇章中還是用留言的方式都好。本作品目前正在籌備歷史、地理、政戰、推理、物理、科學等等各方面相關知識,以及將點子整理成完整或半成品文章的人。只要有參與,本作品的作者將會不只有5個人,大家都是協作者、以及編者。
想加入共同作者名單的人可以在本篇簡介下方留言並告訴我擅長的題材或知識領域。

In fact, I have always wanted to write masterpiece-level themes, like this one I want to write is to travel through time and even space, to modify various events in the history of various countries into what people want. For this reason, the number of cooperation solicited is not only 5 people. I need people with lofty ideals in all aspects, even those who understand space-time physics, how to lay out plots, how to reason about suspense or even military strategies. Need everyone’s brainstorming. Because of the need to clarify the relationship of classification, the basic genre is defined as a novel. But in fact, you can write any ideas and inspirations, whether it is in the chapter of this section or in the way of leaving a message. This work is currently being prepared for related knowledge of history, geography, political warfare, reasoning, physics, science, etc., as well as people who organize ideas into complete or semi-finished articles. As long as there is participation, there will be more than 5 authors of this work, all of them are collaborators and editors.
Those who want to join the list of co-authors can leave a message at the bottom of this introduction and tell me your subject matter or knowledge area.

Anvis

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X