×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    biamcc25
    biamcc25
    So,pretty much I am 13 years old.My name is Bianca and I always wanted to be a writer.Like , Since I was 7 years old.I have been writing stories for a long time now and I haven't realized my main genre but It's a working progress.I want to write stories for all ages.Some of my book are not for little kids at all.What I write about sometimes isn't really for my age anyway.The current books I'm working on now is " The Black Spades" and "Stranded". " The Black Spades" is about a lady who is in a gang.Some people die some people don't but it's a pretty intense story."Stranded" is about a group of friends who had landed on a island in a boat.But they realize they aren't on the boat alone. There is something non-human on that island.But I won't spoil it until I publish it.Now some more about me.My grandmother had first inspired me to be a write.I always wish that I would have a book that you would see in a book shop with my name on it and that people would look on that book and go " Hey, I know that kid! She is a famous writer!".I always wanted that to happen and for me to have my own books [ If anyone has any advice please say :) ] ! 

    Other than that, That's all I have to say for now! 

    Thanks folks!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Stranded
PG-13
1.6K
0
0
218
0

swap_vert

When your on a island.With your friends and loved ones in danger.You would do anything to get off the island.With something that comes out at night.Only wanting your flesh........

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X