×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Ella Parker
    Ella Parker
    Hi everyone! I'm Ella, and I'm pleased to meet you! I enjoy reading, writing, calligraphy, captivating scenery, coloring books, singing, learning new languages, traveling, and more! I don't take reading requests, but feel free to let me know what I should add to my stories! If you have any recommendations for outstanding reads, let me know, I'm open to any suggestions!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Summer Feels
G
0
0
0
969
0

swap_vert

When 22-year-old professional surfer Kayla Lockhart moves to Los Angeles to get a fresh start after years of dealing with less-than-caring parents and toxic friendships, she accepts a job at Coffee & Tea, the cafe on the boardwalk by the beach. One of the most common customers at C&T is celebrity Noah Anderson, someone who can be both a troublemaker and the most caring person you'll ever meet. Kayla meets the friendly Noah, the one who will comfort her when she's down and a friend who will always stay by her side. Soon, they become impossibly close friends, and Kayla still doesn't know his secret. Will she still be able to trust him when she finds out, even if it means losing the guy she's come to love?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X