×

Penana
search
登入arrow_drop_down
註冊arrow_drop_down
請使用Chrome或Firefox享受更好的用戶體驗!
  • 作者
    BabyGoat
    BabyGoat
    Hi there! I’m Quel and I write stories on my free time or when my heart tells me to. I hover over the genre of romance and am currently trying to expand my horizons, welcoming other genres as well. What about you?
    See more
campaign 催更 0
Sinners
PG
0
0
0
771
0

swap_vert

" I told you not to date anyone!", is what her mom shouted to young Kelly as she sat right there, on the couch, right across her mother. Her mom has been giving her a sermon for hours now after she got home from school that day. She wondered if a friend of hers snitched about her relationship with Brad. That girl always been weak towards Kelly's mom. Stacy is the only thing that comes to mind when thinking about what's happening now. Kelly sighs and regrets her decision to have ever shared to Stacy the whole thing. 

" Alright, mom, you're right. " , Kelly confessed. " I indeed am dating Brad.", she added. " But what could be so wrong about that? I'm 16! I'm gonna be an adult soon! I can take care of myself." She trailed for a second and asked her mom, " I can at least do that much right?"

favorite
coins
0 喜歡
率先喜歡這期作品!
swap_vert

X