×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Delton Shaw
    Delton Shaw
    I'm a Philly based writer with a focus on fiction, fantasy, sci-fi, and fanfiction. I've been writing since 2011, but only now have I decided to try to put my works out there. If you like Carnival Row, True Blood, Mortal Kombat, The Witcher, Castlevania, Harry Potter, DC and Marvel Comics, Penny Dreadful, Game of Thrones... then you've come to the right place as I know you will find one of my works to your liking! Of course I appreciate feedback and reviews, and I promise to put my best work forth. Thank you, bless you and enjoy!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Though I Walk
PG-13
11.4K
0
0
938
0

A failing housewife, a teen on edge, a gangster running out of time... three lives will become intertwined sending ripples through their paths of fate.  Giselle Barclay is a struggling mother thrust into a mid-life crisis near unheard of by definition.  As she continuously fails to keep herself from falling apart, she stumbles upon what might be a source of escape.  A seemingly harmless online chat group of which opens a new world of sexual intrigue, revealing desires and dangerous social taboos.  Submitting to her warped reality, Giselle becomes more and more detached from the comfort of what was once her haven... her family.  Falling deeper into a developing game of lust and mistrust, the world as she once knew it starts to unravel leaving murder and tragedy in her wake...

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X