×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    DJ's World
    DJ's World
    I'm a writer and I just like to write for fun! I hope you will enjoy my mini stories / Series / and charters! Uwu
    See more
campaign Request update 0
// The Dark forest// A WARRIOR CAT based stor (discontinued) PART 2// (WARNING: bad grammar and doesnt have an ending)
G
740
0
1
1.1K
1

swap_vert

Characters


THUNDER CLAN


Aspen paw(she-cat) hazel fur with dark brown eyes. Has dark brown paws.


Leafpaw(tom)light brown tom with short stubby tail.


Dog paw(she-cat) dark brown fur with green and blue eyes. Light brown fur markings.


SHADOWCLAN


Soft paw(she-cat) dark fur with bright blue eyes. White markings on face, tail and paws. From shadow clan 


Badger paw(tom) brother to soft paw,badger like pelt.


WINDCLAN 


Antpaw(tom) brown short fur with bright yellow eyes. Skinny long tail and markings on his back. From windclan


SKYCLAN


Fern paw(tom)light grey fur with bright green eyes and dark grey markings. From skyclan


Maple fur(she-cat)orange cat with red Mark's on back. And green eyes



In camp....

Soft paw walks in shadow clan and flops down on her bed of most. "Mmmmmmmm!!" "I can't hear what your saying.." the grey tom said to his sister. She sighs. "Why does love need to be hard?..." the black she-cat said looking at her brother. "How should I know?" He said sitting on his nest. "Anyway,ant paw and fern paw are coming over to go hunt prey a and stay for a while." Soft paw jumped up. "What?!" She looked outside. "Chill,there not coming till sunset. Anyway don't get to comfy,we are gonna go welcome new clan cats from thunder clan. You know where dog paw is" he said stretching.  "Of course I know,mouse-brain!" She hissed. "Am not stupid " she huffed and walked out. "Brothers..." "sisters.." the tom rolled his eyes and followed.


As they got to thunder clan..

Dog paw and fox paw were tackling each other playfully. "Momma,when are the new clanmates coming?" The small she-kit mews.  Sparrow flight looked down at river kit. "Soon,riverkit but not yet" the queen purred. Red star walked over. "Well the other clans need to get here soon thought " he said sitting next to his mate. Turtle kit yawns and stretches.  She walked over to sparrow flight and sat down tired.


Meanwhile at shadow clan territory...

Softpaw,badgerpaw,echo song,silver wing and night star walked over to thunderclap territory.  "Hey softpaw? Why did you freak out when I said the apprentice 's were coming over?" Badger paw asked intrested.  "No reason I just...don't want other boys making more mess in the dens!" She said with a serious look on her face and walked ahead. They soon reached  to thunder clan. Night star and red star greeted each other and sat down and talked along with silver wing and sparrow flight. "Hey soft paw!" Dog paw said running over to say hi. "I haven't seen you since the gathering!" She smiled. "Ya,a lot has happened since then." She made nervous smile. "But enough about me,have you met the new clan mates yet?" She asked. "Not yet . They should be here any min-" she saw shadows appearing on the ground. She looked up and smiled. "Their here!" She said and soft paw and dog paw ran over to greet them. "Hello! Welcome to thunderclan!" Dog paw smiled. Aspen paw and leaf paw were nervous but smiled. "Hi. Am aspen paw and this is leaf paw and twig kit." She said pointing with her tail. "Hi,it a nice to met you!" Leaf paw said smiling.  Soft paw stayed silent and looked at leaf paw. "Uh..hi" she said shaking her head and smiling. "Am soft paw and that is dogpaw" she said. Aspen paw's parents went to go greet their new clan mates "Aww,twig kit is so cute!" Dog paw looked at the kit. Soft paw soon saw more shadows.  "Who are they?" She asked confused. "They are the new clan mates going to skyclan. " Dog paw said still looking at twig kit. Aspen paw and leaf paw looked behind them seeing the other cats. The young warrior went up to the apprentice's. "Hi! Am maple fur! " she smiled.  "Hi! Nice to meet you!"     Dog paw said. Two little heads soon appear. "Hi! Am sea kit!" Said the small kit"And am oakkit!" Said the other kit. "Oh ya,these are my brothers " she said smiling. "They can go play with the other kits." Soft paw said pointing to the nursery.  The two small toms ran off. Maple fur chuckles and smiles. Soon they talk. Soft paw kept looking at leaf not knowing why. 



swap_vert

X