×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    DJ's World
    DJ's World
    I'm a writer and I just like to write for fun! I hope you will enjoy my mini stories / Series / and charters! Uwu
    See more
campaign Request update 0
// The Dark forest// A WARRIOR CAT based stor (discontinued) / (WARNING: bad grammar and doesnt have an ending)
G
0
0
1
1.2K
0

swap_vert

Later in the day... Soft paw laughs. She flicked her ear and turned her head to her parents. She puts her ears down and sighs. "Got to go,see you guys at the gathering!" She said about to run to her clanmates "Same,got to go pick my spot at skyclan." Maple fur chuckles and walked away. "Guess we should get some rest.  Come on,I'll show you around!" Dog paw smiled and lead the way. Aspen paw and leaf paw followed. The queens grabbed the kits and headed to the nursery den. Meanwhile in shadowclan… Soft paw wished she stay back in thunderclan,she wasn't excited for what was waiting for her back home. “mom,cant I stay a bit in thunderclan? Please!” she begged. “sorry,softpaw. Why don’t you go hangout with your brother and his friends?” she said smilng and walked away to the warriors den. Softpaw sighs and grumbles while walking to the apprentice den. She saw two shadows next to her brother. She tried to show a smile. “oh hey ant paw! Fernpaw…” she said grumbling silently. “hi softpaw!” he said with a warm smile. “hey softpaw!” fern paw flicked his tail in happiness. Badger paw was confused. “uh guys..dont get exited its just my sister,nothing special about her” he said. Soft paw rolled her eyes and stuck out her tounge. She sighs and wakled in and sat down a bit far from the toms. She saw something move outside the den. Dog paw appeared walking inside. “hi softpaw! Sorry it took me a while to esca- I mean leave” she said smiling nervous. Soft paw smiled and hugged her friend. “thank goodness your hear!..I was in an awkward situation .” she whispers. Dog paw patted her head and sat next to softpaw. “oh hi dog paw. I didn’t know you where here.”  Badger paw said smiling and soon turned back to his friends. Dog paw smiled and waved trying not turn red. Softpaw nudges dog paw and smiled. Dog paw rolled her eyes and nudges her back. They both laugh and chatter away. And the rest of the night not one of them said anything about who she choose. The next morning in shadowclan..    Softpaw was out hunting since it was her turn to catch prey. She brought 2 sparrows and 4 squirrels. She dropped them in the prey pile. “foods ready!” one by one cats came out of the den and grabbed a piece of prey to share. Soft paw finished and soon walked out of camp. “where are you going?” badger paw said. “oh am gonna go over thunderclan to hang out with dog paw and the new apprentice!” she said and begun to walk off. Badger paw shrugged and walked back to camp. 

swap_vert

X