×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    MotherHeninFlorida
    MotherHeninFlorida
    Plain and simple, I enjoy writing and research. It is a fantastic stress reducer in my opinion. However, I make no pretense at being anything other than an amateur, always looking to improve. When someone reads something I write, I don't want them to come away feeling like they've wasted their time. Time is too precious a commodity to spend carelessly.

    In my opinion critiques and reviews are opportunities, not a reason to get your feelings hurt. I've completed stories in a wide range of genres: YA, action and adventure, mystery, dystopian fiction, science fiction and fantasy, disaster fiction, romance, and fanfiction just to name a few. I'm never comfortable unless I have several writing projects to work on to expend the energy of my imagination on. And now I get to share them with you. Thanks and I hope you enjoy!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Over the Mountains and Through the Fire
PG
67.9K
0
0
7.7K
0

I sat down to rest and think.  I needed to do both before going any further.  Resting was the easy part.  Even as big and strong as I am I was at the end of my rope from carrying first Jonathon and then Nana hoping to get to a place where we could find their medicine still in supply.  It was either rest or fall flat on my face before too much longer that’s why I’d had to stop in the first place, that and the fact that I wasn’t used to the altitude.  I don’t care how big and strong you are, high altitudes will kick your backside if you aren’t used to it.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X