×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    MotherHeninFlorida
    MotherHeninFlorida
    Plain and simple, I enjoy writing and research. It is a fantastic stress reducer in my opinion. However, I make no pretense at being anything other than an amateur, always looking to improve. When someone reads something I write, I don't want them to come away feeling like they've wasted their time. Time is too precious a commodity to spend carelessly.

    In my opinion critiques and reviews are opportunities, not a reason to get your feelings hurt. I've completed stories in a wide range of genres: YA, action and adventure, mystery, dystopian fiction, science fiction and fantasy, disaster fiction, romance, and fanfiction just to name a few. I'm never comfortable unless I have several writing projects to work on to expend the energy of my imagination on. And now I get to share them with you. Thanks and I hope you enjoy!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Linder Legacy
PG
12.1K
2
1
3.3K
0

The following books are a trilogy. Each of the three can be read as a stand alone story but they all take place in the same AU, just at different points along the timeline. Their order is "Larkspur in Eden," "Fel By the Wayside," and lastly "The Linder Legacy."

Larkspur in Eden  - It's the future but not a bright and shiny one for the survivors of the Days of Destruction. Life is hard for most people, and harder still for some.

Fel By The Wayside  - With no warning, Fel and her crèche sisters are sold to pay the debts of Suburbia. They must leave the Outlands and learn to survive in the more civilized Arkanses territory. No easy task when there are daily reminders that set them apart..

The Linder Legacy  - Think Dystopian future meets Steampunk. This one has a little bit of everything in it. Mystery, fantasy, steampunk, adventure, dystopian, AU, romance ... you name it.

X