×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    MotherHeninFlorida
    MotherHeninFlorida
    Plain and simple, I enjoy writing and research. It is a fantastic stress reducer in my opinion. However, I make no pretense at being anything other than an amateur, always looking to improve. When someone reads something I write, I don't want them to come away feeling like they've wasted their time. Time is too precious a commodity to spend carelessly.

    In my opinion critiques and reviews are opportunities, not a reason to get your feelings hurt. I've completed stories in a wide range of genres: YA, action and adventure, mystery, dystopian fiction, science fiction and fantasy, disaster fiction, romance, and fanfiction just to name a few. I'm never comfortable unless I have several writing projects to work on to expend the energy of my imagination on. And now I get to share them with you. Thanks and I hope you enjoy!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men
PG Completed
101.7K
3
2
10.1K
1

This is the first paper and pencil I’ve seen in a long time.  We’ve finally been allowed to keep some of the salvage items for private use.  Now that I have it I’m not quite sure where to begin.  All I know is that I have some driving need to write it all out, to somehow try and make sense of what has occurred.

So begins our story.  Sub-genre is disaster fiction.

X