×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    SilentExistence
    SilentExistence
    Into the depths of the dark and mysterious world
    Of my mind you get both fiction with dark themes and supernatural fiction with a bit of realism to it. + Dark poetry
    Follow and see for yourself.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Alone in it
G
857
0
0
1.3K
0

To be honest I'm not sure where life will lead me I just know  where I've been and what I've learned. 

And I know how much my experiences have changed me for good or bad, I am who I am because of everything collectively that I've gone through.

Regardless of all the times I've ever felt alone, of all the times you've ever felt alone just know that there may be someone out there who's just as alone in it as you, who has gone through similar situations.

I've always felt so alone in life because the odds of people in the world relating to me were so slim, however that doesn't mean it's nonexistent, in a world where I felt my voice was so silent I've somehow always found the light shining at the end of the tunnel giving me hope. even in the smallest things.  

Sometimes that light was a friend or stranger, or even pet or a beautiful day.

but I always found it.

there's always a chance to meet someone like you. 

Let me share my experiences and maybe just maybe the odds of you relating or me ever relating to someone might be in our favor.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X