×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Anonymous_Artz
    Anonymous_Artz
    Hey there. I’m new to Penana and I came from WattPad since it has become...awful now.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
INSANITY
R
33.1K
1
1
2.6K
0

PLEASE DO NOT PUBLISH MY BOOK ANYWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

   Eden Satire, a boy who has killed his parents and feels no remorse meets face to face with Azrail, a voice inside his head that claimed to to be Eden’s twin brother. 


   The police sirens can be heard so Eden has no choice but to listen to Azrail’s command in order to cover his tracks. 


   He was taken to the hospital and made friends with Adrain Owen who is now his guardian. He met someone named Lucifer Lockhart and he’s now Eden’s ally. 


   He would later join an organization full of criminals with Lucifer. They found secrets that would’ve been better if it’s left unsaid. Secrets that would ruin their trust in each other. 


   A little boy sat on top of the roof and watches as the world burn. He smiled and takes out a camera. *click* A photo was taken.  The world is continuing to burn as war raged out in it. They’re all fighting one person...yet, they seem like they’re losing. 


   Will they succeed in defeating her or will Pelirose end first? 


   Read to find out. 


X