×

Penana
search
登入arrow_drop_down
註冊arrow_drop_down
請使用Chrome或Firefox享受更好的用戶體驗!
  • 作者
    Nikki
    Nikki
    word juggle is leisure..knitting abstraction is passion..writeup is craze
    See more
campaign 催更 0
Teardrop- A self narration of my existence
G
0
0
0
1.2K
0

swap_vert
"Ouch!!!! It hurted ." groaning out of pain was Rihana.

Rihana murmured help chants urging for bandages , cotton balls and ointment. Agitating alike kid of two years.And that was the reflex of pain probably when I took birth from her bulging eyes.The eyes bounded by thick black  kohl and lashes coated by mascara. Yes !!!! You got me right . I am a teardrop. A beautiful result of multiplied pain and suffering stuffed with extreme frowning emotions.I know you all hate me. The instance I get my life from someones eyes ,there are ones who either grabs a napkin to kill me or others to whom rushes yet another person to console.The comforter picks me up on their finger , making me dance on the rythmic vibrations of blood pulsation and strikes me hard on floor and then again I am aboded heaven. Your hatred is genuine but I exist for a purpose. The reason that sets smile on somebody and not you.To humans I am a sin but for some I am a bless.

I rolled down her eyes as she moaned for help. I trespassed Rihana's cheeks crawling slowly on her scarlet lips and further moving towards the chin. 

"Oh god !! Save me !! Save me !! It is tissue …I'll die . It will soak me up " grumbled me , applying breaks to my drift on reaching the lower parts of Rihana's face where stood my death just on opposite side.

The napkin waited as yama on her chin ,all set to gulp me in to quench his thirst.But I was determined to survive. I played cleverly traveling softly over gaps of closed lips and changed the direction from left to right part of face sighting my other amigo tear. Escaping from act of napkin marked my victory. I jumped on Rihana's hand resting on arms of chair. There were alot of such hurdles to cross my way but the moto of my existence was to be achieved. I walked hastily on hands as I have got only ten minutes to fulfill my purpose for then evaporation will pop out my life. From Rihana's hands down to floor my journey was easy.I took painless path by trodding over wooden chair and kissing the tiles of ground. 

"Thank god !! I have almost passed my first challenge…Now it is time for second level…buckle up water." Says me sighing out of relief.

I have to climb the table  for thanksgiving to my creator residing there. It was our dogma to express gratitute toward masters of out birth and forever we became their slave. Although my manufacturer was Rihana's eyes but my lord was someone else.I need to reach tabletop to witness my victor. I tilled over wooden legs of table moving upwards leading towards top. It was a plastic cover though that did not cramped my strenght. I slid and slid for few seconds spotting my lord.It was a KNIFE .

"Thank you my divine … I bow for your humility." Spoke me bursting in happiness.

" Bahhhh!! That was pretty easy .. I worked a little rough on her finger and some red drops oozed out ...Do not know what those drops were composed of.And she yelled out of agony " stated the deep harsh voice of sharp knife to teardrop.

I was joyous on meeting Knife. It was because of him that I treasured my ten minutes of birth. Now I had to be his house elf though. He will instruct me for my motive . It was a rule that creator penned the goal of tear that was to be attained. 

"Lily ..come here dear.." Barks knife proudly .

I assumed that the proud was a remark of help offered by knife to Lily. There enters Lily . she was a gorgeous red pulpy ant . As heavier as a cumin seed. 

" Chase her . you will get your aim" utters the knife .

I followed her all throughtout five minutes. Meanwhile safe gaurding my moisture from vivid mats , tiny clothes, heat generation near appliances and important of all from tornadoes of fan.I even amused myself by dancing over tangled hair clusters prostrating above floor .She guided me to crevices between ground and wall. It was a dark place where Lily took me. I could glance hundreds of thin , fat , sleek , brown , red ants and many more varieties . Each on of them looking at a one small ant that was laid on top of tiny strecher. That victim ant was couting her last breaths of life. 

" Meet Aura .. She fed almost an hour on dollop of honey and now her body is scarce of salty watery content ..  You know what you have to do …" said Lily to me.

I got the uno reason of my ten mintues life. I propelled forth towards Aura. And other half helped aching Aura to get up. She sucked me in letting her metabolic activities to restore that drained out due to excessive honey feed. I disappeared. Further remembering nothing  credibly fulfilling life goal that carved the smile straight on ant face.

For you I am a water shed by painful eyes,
But other adore me as saviour
Never let me die
Cause I might give life to them




favorite
coins
0 喜歡
率先喜歡這期作品!
swap_vert

X