×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Ilyyl0ser
    Ilyyl0ser
    Living your life is exponentially different than just being alive.
    See more
Too good to be true
PG-13
5.0K
2
3
1.5K
5

swap_vert

Hello and welcome,

I was casually thinking as one does when they are laying down on their bed and thought of, oh, do people still write fanfictions of celebrities or anyone at all? I used to be on wattpad but I heard what happened a month ago. I'm here, live and in stereo. All of the fanfictions I read while growing up they just seemed too easy. oh hey look I'm Harry Styles I have fallen in love with you. And the girl is like OMG thee Harry Styles and i are in love and will live happily ever after. The girls in these stories are often too perfect for me. I want characters that feel real to me. Not just some perfect girl in a perfect world then all of a sudden her lord and savior Harold Styles comes out and sweeps her off of her feet. It's just too cliché for me.  I also tried to find some newer fanfiction but everything is outdated or is just not for me. I'm hoping with this story to touch your heart and make you feel like these characters are not perfect. Thank you so much for even considering to read this.

swap_vert

X