×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    shnuffeluv
    shnuffeluv
    Hi, all! I write bits of this and bobs of that, pretty much whatever pops into my head and won't leave. More often than not I put what I'm feeling into my writing rather than saying anything, so if you need a reason why my stories are all happy one minute and dark the next...yeah. I'd say I'm a pretty good writer, but you can make that judgement for yourself below!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Eternity and Me
PG-13 Completed
10.1K
2
2
5.4K
2

25,000 light years away, in the Canis Major Dwarf Galaxy (CMD), there is a solar system in peril. Earth colonies are formed in the solar system Blackwing, where a sentient species is discovered: dragons. But the when the original Terra government gets wind of this, they immediately try to impose their own will on the relatively docile species. Enter one dragon youth and their human friend, Socrates and Evelyn. Together they travel through Blackwing, making their own way in life, and helping those oppressed under the suddenly strict Terra rule. No need for questions, they're just making the Universe work for them.

X