×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Hailey
    Hailey
    Hi, Little Busters! Cheers to the New possibilities of New upcoming years and shot out to those people inspired to Make those possibilities with No No regrets. If you people have the same mind as me. Welcome, welcome to hailey productions
    See more
campaign Request update 0
TheHeyDayofHaileyDo
G
497
0
0
1.8K
0

Hey, readers!


Hailey here! For some that don’t even know what Hailey means, it means Hay’s meadow, in Scottish clans (etc.). Mostly fit for a girls, but can be used for boys, too. Numerous definitions have been pointed out for this name like Courageous for Psalm 18:2, Peace in some Asian countries and such.

She is described to be a gentle spirit, who keeps thought to herself and wanted to live life to its fullest. She uses her natural resilience to cope with life. She can be somewhat rebel if impulses not controlled, but others admire her for her strength in character. 

Hailey, as for me, is not my real name. Hailey is my Pen. Hailey is my sword. Hailey is my Ace of living be through. So, I would like to welcome my readers for this blog containing my daily profiles and diaries, my crazy obsessions and indulgences, sharing of thoughts of serious moralities and lessons in the road of becoming both a doctor and a writer and looking for forward to inspire those who aspire on becoming the better persons you all wanted to be.

So, cheers for new possibilities?

If so, 

Then, Welcome to Hailey Productions! :)




favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X