×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
An Abandoned Member - Main Story
294
0
0
111
0

swap_vert

This is a story of a man named Victor, who has been brutaly stabbed to death. The whole family is a suspect. Henry, the assigned detective of this case, also a popular sleuth, is set to investigate the house and interrogate those who were close to Victor. Mack, Victor's friend, who he was hired as Victor's staff leader and the butler, is not murderer. This is a freebie. 

Warning: This is the main story! The epilogue is a seperate story with bonus chapters and returning characters, about 4 of them. Also, a full extended version of this story will be also be published, containing the epilogue story and an extra 2 chapters! In the extended also includes the BOOK 2 teaser and the full version of how the murder happened (Chapter 0), aka Victor's Chapter, when the murder happened through Victor's point of view. The teaser for BOOK 2 is about as long as half the chapter of the first chapter of. BOOK 2, no name given yet.

PS: The extended version's bonus 2 chapters, excluded Chapter 0, which is exclusively only for the extended version, are only contest idea chapters, a contest will be held to make the same story in a longer way with a twist of your own, or just write 1 chapter of my story that you would to add a twist on, or just make an entirely different chapter, but in the time of this book and the bonus one, and in the same perspective, which is Mack's. 2 people will only win. And those people's contest entries will be put into the extended version, credit given to them, but only added in the most logical way possible (at the right time).

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X