×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Where fate lies
PG-13
929
0
0
722
1

Zeus," she said suddenly, glancing down at her feet. "I've been nervous to tell you this. But I'm scared it's going to happen. I'm scared I'll fall in love with Hades and when I'm in the Underworld, my wings will surely break and I'll never be able to come up here again. . ." her voice shook against the hot lump clenching her throat, threatening to burst any moment. "Elizabeth," he said sternly, his heated fingers resting against her nape comfortably. "I already told you that's not going to happen. You're mine." ************* No one knows who the head of the gods are. But everyone knows to fear them. So when they decide Elizabeth's fate and seal it in the many stars, she must abandon everything she ever knew in order to fulfill their request. It's been eight hundred years. Eight hundred years since she was forcefully ripped from the two men she had ever loved and forced to live a simple life in the human world. But when she comes face to face with Zeus and Hades, she'll have to make the decision she made all those years ago. Will she choose her first love? Or will she be led into darkness?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X