×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Echoing Desert
G
0
0
0
240
1

swap_vert

Coming over a bone dry desert, where only the soulless survive.
In that soulless world, two boys, who are brothers, play with wooden sticks. They are the only innocent among damned souls, who are trapped in trailers and by bottles with poison.


The elder, a knight, and the younger, a squire; Children that play.
After wandering home on a familliar road, the two meet their father. With loving mannerisms and an alcoholic stench, the father welcomes them back to their trailer, but it is not a sanctuary, because it has been intruded by drunken strangers.


Their parents invited a gathering to feel the love and companionship they never felt as children. They did it to find a new sanctuary, but it is only a lie, as it is to suppress the corrossiveness of what their parents and their parents brought before them.

The elder brother stand in front of his squire as the knight he is. He is filled with anger towards his father for the chaotic violation he brought to their temple. He will protect his brother from the dissappointments he have experienced himself. The younger is watching with open and naive eyes, like a deer staring into headlights.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X